This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Stop wearing those ugly and uncomfortable foot massage slippers for your feet reflexology. Lookat flip flops are fashion and offer the same effect as the most expensive acupressure or foot acupuncture devices. Our patented pvc material apply the perfect pressure to all reflexology acupressure points on the sole of o feet. It can be used indoor or outdoor and will help you relief for plantar fasciitis, arch foot massager, heel spur relief, Relieves aches and pains such as headaches, migraines, neck pain, backaches. Relax your tired feet and make you sleep better. Like a Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine but for a third of the price!! INSTRUCTIONS: Use as desired indoor or outdoor. For the first couple days use for a short period of time (15 – 30 minutes) as you feet adjust.
- 👣 FOOT PAIN RELIEF: Our Special Designed Massage Slippers For Neuropathy Helps To Relief foot Pain Caused By Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs Pain, Arch Pain, Fallen Arches Or Flat Feet, Foot Arthritis And Many Others.
- 🧘♂️ FOOT SPA ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: Our Indoor / Outdoor Flip Flop Acupressure Slippers Exfoliate, Relax, Massage, Improves Your Blood Circulation And Metabolism and Scrub The Sole Of Your Feet as You Walk. The Anti Slip Material Makes it Perfect to Take to the Pool, Boating or to the Spa.
- 👍 ECO-FRIENDLY: Made of recyclable PVC material, they are non-slip and safe to wear, an exceedingly innovative alternative to the traditional reflexology sandals.
- 🆓 FREE KEYCHAIN Mini Sandals for Hand Reflexology Squishy. The Keychain can Help Promote a Sense of Calm, Reduce Stress, Anxiety and can Increase Focus and Attention.
- 🚨 CAUTION: NOT All Day Wear Casual Slippers. You May Feel a Little Uncomfortable or Pain During The First Few Usages, You can Wear Socks and Shorten the Time Usage to Help Your Feet Adjust.