This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
(as of 03/01/2021 04:15 UTC - Details
PREMIUM QUALITY, STYLISH PLAY MATS MADE FOR CHILDREN, CREATED FOR GROWN-UPS Our big 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft. x 0.5 in. one-piece waterproof foam play mats are designed with colors and patterns that match your home design, while offering your kids a large, padded place to crawl, walk, and play. From tummy time and supporting your child’s initial steps, to hosting your older kid’s flips and even your own exercises, our soft-cushioned, non-toxic play mats will stay and grow with your kid. These are NOT like the typical puzzle mat foam material, but more like memory foam, with a durable outer layer that is challenging to puncture or scratch. Unlike standard play mats that you wish to put away in the closet, Comfort Style Mats fit your lifestyle. That’s why they’re there when you require them, and still there when you do not, making any area appearance stunning. Reversible with the same style on both sides, long lasting and portable – easily move our mats from space to room as needed. They are SO easy to clean up spills, spit ups, accidents – yes! We are positive that you will more than happy with our elegant and functional play mats since we chose the finest quality products. Customers end up coming back for seconds, on their own or for a friend’s baby shower present. 12 style options. COLOR DESCRIPTION: Faint grey pattern over light grey background. This is NOT the exact same color as the Grey Lattice which has a white pattern, and revealed in many client evaluation images.
- MORE PRACTICAL THAN INTERLOCKING PUZZLE MATS AND RUGS Our large one-piece 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft x 0.5 in. premium floor mats are designed to look like gorgeous area rugs, but they're softer, easier to clean, won't shed, and won't accumulate stains or buildup to protect your flooring. They also won't trap pet hair and dust, which helps keep your home free of common allergens. And unlike interlocking mats, they won't let liquid seep through, or come apart during active play.
- HALF INCH THICK, SQUISHY SOFT FOAM Insulates children from cold, hard floors and little bumps. From their first steps to their wildest wrestling matches, these floor mats are there to support your children's growth. You can give baby some tummy time and watch your children learn to crawl or walk-all with soft, spongy protection underfoot (or knee)! These are also a perfect alternative to exercise mats, offering ample space and comfort for your workouts.
- HIGH QUALITY, WATERPROOF, DURABLE Great as a replacement for area rugs or as an extra cushion on top of your existing rug. Our premium foam mats are NOT like the typical puzzle mat material, but more similar to memory foam with a durable outer layer. We tested many, including the cheaper materials, but wanted to offer a mat that is safe, comfortable and long lasting. You will LOVE how easy it is to clean. Rounded corners; reversible same pattern.
- PLAY MATS MEET AREA RUGS We've combined the best features of foam play mats with area rug designs to keep your home looking beautiful! Children's things are already colorful so our modern designs will create a balance for grownups to enjoy their shared space too. They're great for special needs children with sensory issues, and for those with allergies. Even durable enough for pets! Every pet is different, but we've received many thankful-happy stories from customers.
- PASSED CPSIA SAFETY REQUIREMENTS Non-toxic foam, no latex, no BPA, no formaldehyde, no PVC, no EVA, no odor, no flame retardant, non-flammable. Quickly vacuum/sweep, wipe with wet towel. Avoid sharp objects, sunlight, and do not leave vacuum idly on mat due to heat buildup (Roomba-friendly). May move on some tile and hardwood floors. Colors may vary slightly between batches of inventory; order two at the same time if needed. Edges are pressed and patterns are not exact cut to connect two pieces.