This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Healthcare bleach germicidal wipe. Fast, broad spectrum efficacy on 51 microorganisms in 3 minutes or less. 30 second kill times on 30 bacteria. 30 Seconds to 1 minute on 14 viruses. 3 minutes on C. difficile spores, TB and fungi. Clorox understands that bleach’s odor can be irritating to some people. Our wipes are made with a proprietary odor-masking formula to create a slight bleach scent that is comfortable for patients and staff. Applications: use with confidence on medical equipment surfaces. Clorox healthcare bleach germicidal wipes contain a corrosion inhibitor and have been tested for compatibility with most hospital grade surfaces, including: stainless steel, plastic, glazed ceramic, glass, porcelain, ideal for surfaces such as: glucometers, EKG/EEG leads, stethoscopes, ultrasound equipment, digital tablets, oximeters, IV poles and pumps, keyboards/mice, telephones, blood pressure monitors, other similar handheld devices. A simple 3 step disinfection protocol for small surfaces and medical equipment. Avoid contact with: fabric, wood, natural rubber, painted and paper surfaces. Helpful tips: If visible residue is noticed, it can be easily removed with a clean, damp cloth. Sanitize hands when finished. If gross filth is present on surfaces, remove first with a germicidal wipe, then follow up with another wipe to disinfect. Do not use on silver or chipped enamel. Consult the product label and your product manufacturer’s guidelines if you have questions on specific surfaces. Clean and disinfect patient rooms, coated mattress covers, bed areas, counters, ledges, sills, bathroom and shower fixtures. Perform hand hygiene using Clorox Hand Sanitizer, then put on gloves and protective eyewear. After removing trash and can liner, use Clorox healthcare bleach germicidal wipes to wipe all surfaces of the waste container. Allow items to air dry.
- GERMICIDAL BLEACH WIPES: Clorox Germicidal Bleach Wipes are a ready to use disinfectant that’s EPA registered to kill 58 microorganisms
- CONCENTRATED BLEACH FORMULA: Clean, disinfect and deodorize with proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses like Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus
- DISINFECT: Kill HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in 3 minutes or less
- PROFESSIONAL BLEACH CLEANER: Powerful disinfecting wipes measure 12 inches x 12 inches so you can clean large areas easily
- GREAT FOR HEALTHCARE FACILITIES: Use in Healthcare settings including hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, veterinary offices and long term care facilities