This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Maternal Balance Gentle Prenatal Multivitamin with Folate contains the active forms of vitamins like methylfolate (instead of synthetic folic acid) and methylcobalamin (B12) which are more easily absorbed by your body providing greater benefits than the cheaper forms found in most prenatal vitamins. This also makes Gentle Prenatal the optimal prenatal for women with the MTHFR gene mutation. Gentle Prenatal is formulated to reduce the risk of nausea. It has less iron (a leading cause of nausea in multivitamins) than many other prenatals. It also contains ginger and a little extra vitamin B6 – both safe and effective anti-nausea ingredients. The daily dose for Gentle Prenatal is two capsules, so you can choose to take one early in the day and one later to further reduce the chances of feeling sick.
- BIOVAILABLE FORMS OF PRENATAL VITAMINS that are easily absorbed by your body including natural folic acid (methylfolate) and natural B12 (methylcobalamin). Optimal prenatal for those seeking good health for themselves and their baby.
- LOW NAUSEA FORMULA , complete prenatal vitamin with ginger and extra vitamin B6. Great for those prone to morning sickness.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY NEURAL TUBE DEVELOPMENT with 800mcg of Folate (as methylfolate). MTHFR safe.
- EASY TO SWALLOW VEGGIE CAPSULES dissolve easier than tablets ensuring better absorption.
- MADE IN THE USA in a GMP-certified facility.