This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Your body uses vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in food to help it stay strong and healthy. During pregnancy, your growing baby gets all the nutrients she needs from you. So, you may need more during pregnancy than you did before.
Taking prenatal vitamins along with eating healthy foods can help you get the nutrients you and your baby need before, during and after pregnancy.
Maikai Prenatal DHA Ingredients:
Betacarotene – for healthy skin and mucus membranes, our immune system, and good eye health and vision.
Vitamin B6 – important for normal brain development and for keeping the nervous system and immune system healthy.
Iron – a mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells, needed to keep you in good health.
Calcium – is important for optimal bone health throughout your life.
Vitamin D3 – is used for boosting the immune system and preventing autoimmune diseases.
Vitamin B1 – ideal for enhancing learning abilities, increasing energy and fighting stress.
Vitamin B2 – necessary for a healthy liver, skin, hair, and eyes.
Vitamin B3 – is important for general good health.
Folic Acid – is crucial for proper brain function and plays an important role in mental and emotional health.
Vitamin E – is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes.
Vitamin B12 – is needed for nerve tissue health, brain function, and the production of red blood cells.
Vitamin C – it helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin.
Magnesium – helps keep blood pressure normal, bones strong, and the heart rhythm steady.
Zinc – used for boosting the immune system, improving athletic performance and strength.
Omega 3 – is crucial for brain growth and development in infants.
- Before Pregnancy: Fetal development is dependent on a mother’s health, which is why it’s important to obtain the recommended amount of DHA before conception and during pregnancy.
- During Pregnancy: The fatty acid ensures proper brain development and promotes better attention and learning habits later in life. DHA is also responsible for healthy eyes, nervous system development and proper immune function.
- After Pregnancy: after delivery a mother’s level of DHA can remain low as breastfeeding transmits her reserves of DHA to the breast milk for baby. The need for DHA remains critical for your new baby through two years of age as brain development continues through this time.
- Enough DHA during pregnancy can improve behavior, attention, focus, and learning in children. Other benefits that have been found by having adequate DHA during pregnancy is a reduced risk of allergies in infants and a positive influence on immune development.
- Made in USA – Located in New York and we’ve been proudly manufacturing all our products in accordance with strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.