This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Naturally occurring tocopherols (d-alpha, beta and gamma) are the most biologically active forms of vitamin E. Vitamin E, a powerful chain-breaking antioxidant and free radical scavenger, is considered the first line of defense against lipid peroxidation. It protects the integrity of the body’s cellular membranes, and has the ability to unite with oxygen and prevent it from being converted into toxic peroxides. Vitamin E plays a beneficial role in the cellular respiration of muscles, especially cardiac and skeletal muscles. It also supports healthy blood vessel function. In addition, vitamin E plays a role in nucleic acid and protein metabolism, mitochondrial function, and hormone production.*
- ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION: Vitamin E, a powerful chain-breaking antioxidant and free radical scavenger, is considered the first line of defense against lipid peroxidation.*
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Vitamin E is crucial to proper cellular function and physiological functions, especially cardiovascular functioning.*
- MUSCLE FUNCTION: Vitamin E plays a beneficial role in the cellular respiration of muscles, especially cardiac and skeletal muscles.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: At Pure Encapsulations, our product are free from wheat and gluten; egg; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners; unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish, is clearly labeled. All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian.